Sunny Hills Services - Who We Are
Sunny Hills Services began in 1895 as an orphanage and farm. Throughout the years we’ve remained at the forefront of best practices in child welfare, engaging vulnerable children and youth, enriching their connection with family and community, and empowering them to lead healthy, rewarding lives. This year alone, we will make a positive difference in the lives of approximately 1,800 young people and more than 1,000 of their family members and caregivers.
Today our programs include:
• Mental health treatment for children and youth
• Special education in therapeutic schools grade K-12
• Supported housing for transition age foster youth
• Kinship services for vulnerable children and their relative caregivers
• Gang prevention and intervention for teens
To learn more about our programs, the young people we serve, and how you can help further our mission, please click here.
Thank you for your interest!